'73-'76 Duster custom grilles

-

Mopar-Man

Big Block Better Burnout
Reaction score
Bought any? Made any? I really don't like the stock grille. ESPECIALLY the top aluminum piece that says Plymouth. I have 3 here to modify and will probably ruin a couple. I have also thought about building a tube one but that may look really tacky because of the way the grille opening is shaped. It is not easy like the 70-72 Duster would be. Post up some pics if you have them! Thanks...

Scroll through my build thread in my signature, there are a few pics of the various ideas I've tried

Hmmmmm. I put the chrome to work on mine. I’ll dig up a pic or you can check my thread. I am still struggling to black out PLYMOUTH in that header panel

Actually, i like the '73 and up grille more than the '70 to '72 style except the shark tooth style.
A lot of people have taken the '69 Valiant grille and adapted them to the '73 and up style by changing the hood, bumper, filler, and latching mounts and support for the hood.
I think that looks good on a Duster of any year.............

I have put some serious thought into having a sharktooth grill printed for my '69. I want one that is a flat sweep vs the later kick out..

-
Back