73-76 Swingers!

-

ibleedmoparts

Reaction score
Please post your pics of your 73-76 Swinger so i can get an idea of what wheels i like, Ive always been a rallye man but i bet someone has some nice wheels that i like

First of all, thanks for posting this topic. I'm really interested to see the wheel combos other are running on their last gen Swingers. I'll post my pic in a minute.

Stock 14" skinny Rally Wheels w/ 205/70-14 in front and 235/60-14 in the rear. I would keep this combo, but the choices in 15" tires really stinks.

Here is what my '74 looked like with the stockers:
70c3a1f7.jpg

I don't really have any good pics of the car that sow off the current wheels since it is a huge work in progress. I went with a set of Cragar SS' that I found on craigslist for $100.
aacff9c9.jpg

8dee0bee.jpg

e7503f88.jpg

e6c4669b.jpg

Here's mine w/ 14" rally wheels. Took this pic on the third cruise to break in the rearend, check for leaks, etc.

secondnightout.jpg

love the cragars look. eventually going to do that on my 74' , but for now i'll going to go RoadRunner style. gloss black rims and chrome lugs.
696BBL7-06-6.jpg

pic stolen from here

Sweet. Just got my hands on some 17x7 ten hole Charger Wheels for $50. I'll let everyone know if they fit.

Here's our '73 with the stock steelies and caps. Looking to do something myself so thanks for starting this thread. I hope to see some more pics myself!

Attachments

• DonnaFABO5.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 1,235
Sweet. Just got my hands on some 17x7 ten hole Charger Wheels for $50. I'll let everyone know if they fit.

If your talking Modern Charger, the back spacing will be high and the bolt pattern is not 5x4.5(5x114.5mm), its 5x115mm. Not that same. People have made them fit, just like modenr LX owners have used 5x4.5, but again not the same and I feel not safe.

-
Back