Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusteriffic

Stink finger
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Contact seller
73+ A-body front bench seat w/arm rest - needs inside nut tacked at pass/side hinge area - super easy fix - originally taken from a 4 door car.

No shipping on this item.

$60 - you pick up in SoCal 92024

PayPal ready

PM me here

I am still interested but I sold my truck not too long ago. I'm trying to figure out a way to pick it up

ARGH!!!!!!
I want it but cannot get to Cali to get it.
You can ship it by Greyhound to me for around $60.00 I think.
Just lay the backs foward (Flat) and tape them down with a sheet of cardbord for the trip.
I will pay you $40.00 and for the tape, cardboard, and so on if you are willing.

My ship to home is Fort Valley, GA 31030 and the closest Greyhound frieght depot is in Macon, GA 31216.
If ya wanna call me about all this 478-320-1154.

Let me know if you can.

Later,
Bruce B.

ARGH!!!!!!
I want it but cannot get to Cali to get it.
You can ship it by Greyhound to me for around $60.00 I think.
Just lay the backs foward (Flat) and tape them down with a sheet of cardbord for the trip.
I will pay you $40.00 and for the tape, cardboard, and so on if you are willing.

My ship to home is Fort Valley, GA 31030 and the closest Greyhound frieght depot is in Macon, GA 31216.
If ya wanna call me about all this 478-320-1154.

Let me know if you can.

Later,
Bruce B.

Bruce,

One of the reasons I'm letting it go so cheap is to get someone to come to my house and just get it outta here with as little fuss on my part as possible. I'll let eveyone know if I'm ever interested in dealing with the hassle of shipping this thing.

p.s. - I've learned its better if you don't post personal information like phone numbers, etc. in the thread. PMs are better for communicating things like that. Just tryin' to help a brutha out.

I dont need it but just wanted to post a pic of what this type of seat would look like in a done interior like on my 70 Swinger. Really is a great seat and much more comfy that a stock 70 bench and the armrest is a great bonus. By the way, this is a GREAT deal on a seat like this. Good luck with the sale. Forgot to mention. Greynound is a good way to ship this. Cheapest by far. A tip if you do, save some hassle and take the tracks and cable off and wrap them with some plastic wrap or tape and put them on the seat, tape down the seatbacks to the lowerseat cushion with some cardboard for protection and it will make the ride if you decide you can ship!!
Chas.

Attachments

• new car pics 030.JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 423
  • new car pics 055.JPG
    139.1 KB · Views: 431
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back