[SOLD] '73 and '74 Duster Door tops and window felt (whiskers)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Weak440

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I am selling off some interior parts that I didn't not use from a recent project. I ordered the new window felts to use along with these black trim pieces that attach the inside of the '73 - '74 Doors. They are in "driver" shape. There are a couple corners broken off of the edge the goes under the door panel. Other than that they are not in bad shape.

The window felt (cat whiskers) is new and un-used. The are American made and are not cheap! I did open the package to make sure they fit my '74 doors (which they do).

I will take $130 for both the interior door trim pieces and the window felt. $130 plus shipping from 63069.

Let me know if you would like to see any more pictures or have any questions.

Attachments

• Door Tops ans Whiskers.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 519
  • Door Tops and Whiskers 2.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 507
  • Door Tops and Whiskers 3.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 441
Make me an offer on these - I have them in the box ready to ship

I still have these for sale if any one is interested

Need a price on just the whiskers shipped to 34654 - these are 4 pieces, correct? Two that go on the outside of the door and two that go on the plastic inner parts of the door?

I just saw your post. The whiskers are for a '73-'74 which means there are only two in this set. They are screwed to the door skin on the outside of the glass. (One whisker on each door). As far as I know no one reproduces the rubber that goes on the inside of the glass as it is part of the plastic trim on the top of the door. I will PM you tonight when I get home if you are still interested.

The black plastic trim pieces have been sold. I still have the whiskers if any one is interested!

$70 for brand new - unused whiskers for a '74 Duster

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back