73' B3 340 Duster pro touring build

-
Did I read cherry coke and rum? I know who I'm hanging out with!

Build looks great. Wish I had the time to get work done on my car. At least we're done with having kids. I filled the quota on Friday with my second.

Riddler

Did I read cherry coke and rum? I know who I'm hanging out with!

Build looks great. Wish I had the time to get work done on my car. At least we're done with having kids. I filled the quota on Friday with my second.

Riddler

Congratulations !!!!!! I'd read that you were getting close to having number 2.

Congratulations on your baby girl!

We're going to write that down about you being done though LOL.

congrats Riddler

you better figure out how that happens or you will NEVER get that bad *** ride done......eh?

I mocked up the front bumper one last time before painting it. Since it was mounted, I decided to set the grille(s) in to see which one I liked better. I'm still leaning toward the Valiant grille....of course I will have to change it slightly if I use it.

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 505
  • 012.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 479
  • 003.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 468
  • 004.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 467
  • 005.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 482
  • 016.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 499
  • 023.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 480
  • 018.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 525
Oh man that shark tooth is sinister! I'd go for that and keep it all dark. I think the valiant grill is too bright and shiny.

Riddler

Oh man that shark tooth is sinister! I'd go for that and keep it all dark. I think the valiant grill is too bright and shiny.

Riddler

If I use valiant grille, it would get painted to keep with the theme of the car, I would get rid of most or all of the shine and brightness. Like the picture below.

Attachments

• 1969-plymouth-pissed-off-valiant-6-4-hemi-custom-21_jpg_cf.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 687
Valiant grill black chrome it with dart argent like the one you posted. Just throwing that out there.
Car looks awesome!

I like the valiant grill, blacked out on the perimeter and stripe color on the grille section, maybe a red accent to tie in. Full black out makes a bodies look like they are missing pieces.

Barracuda.jpg

That Valiant grill kinda makes me think of a AMC Matador.... Not aggressive enough. The sharktooth just seems more fitting to your car

The Sharktooth would be the easy choice as far as a bolt in option, I considered changing the black to the Mineral grey to match the Fender stripe and hood scoop with the horizontal fins Black (now there Charcoal grey). My front Bumper will be 2 tone to hopefully giving it a smaller look so I'll wait till that's done to decide if I want to repaint it. The Valiant grille has so much potential if done right, I would obviously subdue it and try to make it aggressive...

The Valiant grille makes it look like....a Valiant

IMO....Sharktooth all the way!

Both can be done well. IMO the sharktooth is a little too blacked out. Lightened up a tad somehow I believe it would be outstanding.

I like the Valiant grille. It is different. I think it looks really cool in the pic below. More of a custom look vs the sharktooth, which fits the car.

attachment.php

-
Back