Status
Not open for further replies.

lugnut1962

Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
have a number of parts for a 1973 Dart Swinger. Door panels fair shape, head rests, arm rests front and rear, garnish mouldings and so on. if Anyone is interested contact me and I can send pictures. Price?

have a number of parts for a 1973 Dart Swinger. Door panels fair shape, head rests, arm rests front and rear, garnish mouldings and so on. if Anyone is interested contact me and I can send pictures. Price?
I need a door pillar cover for the passenger side anycolor will buy a set if necesary

how much for the set I only need the pass side though if you can sell the drivers individually

would need to check the condition...are you interested in any condition? They are in a box right now.

Do you have Seat Belts?
Are the Door Panels....DELUXE, or Standard? (Woodgrain)?

Do have seat belts. The door panels are REAL, IMATATION WOOD GRAIN! The drivers dooor panel has damage and is worthless (but useable unless you just need a panel, then it will work untill you get one better.) The rest are all real good. And sorry about that Ron Paul guy....won't make it again this year...ahhh..well....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back