-
Status
Not open for further replies.

swingingdart

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Contact seller
I have a set of '73 'cuda bucket seats. The seats themselves are the same as A body, just different upholstery. These can be re-upholstered in A body or E body vinyl. If anyone would like more or different pics, or have any questions, let me know.
Seat tracks not included, Hinge covers not included, chrome release handles Included.
Asking $300 Not shipped. Will consider any offers, don't be afraid to ask. worse I could say is no!
Thanks FABO!

20170509_163530_zpsujqv9tdb.jpg
20170509_163558_zpsdwxiuzhx.jpg
20170509_163610_zpsiholev5g.jpg
20170509_163540_zpsbflzlpvw.jpg

Last edited:
I was told they were '72, what makes them 73+? I'm pretty sure the plastic back thick bucket seats ended in '71.
I appreciate any info, thanks.

Ah, okay. Then I suppose that makes these '73+ bucket seats. Thanks 6pk2goDemon.

I know the driver's seat looks rough, but the foam just has knicks in it, I'm positive you won't be able to tell after they're re-upholstered. That was my plan for them before I went with different seats.
Like I said, will consider any offers, don't be shy!

FYI - I had a set (very similar to yours) that were early 70 B body seats. A guy on the FBBO web site gave me $400 for the set plus shipping. Shipping was not cheap but he didn't care.

Hope this helps??
treblig

Thanks Treblig, little different price range for this style of seat, not as valuable. I believe I have priced fair, and will probably just keep if they don't sell at the $250.

Little better pic of what's going on. the foam on the seat edge that looks like it's sections is from the seat vinyl, and should come new on seat vinyl.

20170518_162504_zpsfvgycgbv.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back