Sublime one

72 Demon
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Northwest Arkansas Blair Creek Training Center
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Sadly after many years I am going to sell my Cuda. Asking price is 38,900. The car has a clean title and has been plated and insured for years. It gets driven to car shows and local events. The car is located by Fayetville Arkansas. I can deliver it, in an enclosed trailer within 500 miles. The car has a stroked 440 with EFI at 10.5:1 compression and is set up to run on premium pump gas. I built it to be durable and did not try an extract every HP available. It has all high end components, from Cal tracs to a Dakota digital dash far too much to list. Please note it is not a show car, it has a fiberglass front end clip, roll bar and removable steering wheel. But the interior is nicely finished out. It has not been tubbed but does have a 433 spooled 8-3/4. Battery is in trunk. Paint is typical twenty ft and is showing some age. This car was driven and not a trailer queen so has the usual rock chips etc. PM me should you want more details.
If you would like to hear it run it was on Jay Thomas Rides Season four episode two starting at fifteen minute mark.
IMG_5264.jpeg

IMG_4400.jpeg

IMG_4351.jpeg

IMG_4354.jpeg

IMG_2848.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back