-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dodgefreak73

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I've decided to let the ole girl go. This is a very solid and for the most part rust free, easy restore or enjoy as is. The interior needs work but is original & complete. This is a 1973 Dart Custom sedan originally from Florida & is equipped with factory 318ci, A/C, & power disc brakes. I've replaced the front calipers, flex hoses, vacuum booster, and master cylinder all over the winter. It comes with the rally wheels w/new tires, the factory wheels & hubcaps, plus a truck load of extra parts. It is presently (& has been for the past 5 yrs) licensed & insured & is driven when time & weather permits it. I've decided to sell it to free up some $$ and space for another project. The car is located in Belleville, Ontario, Canada. Please see my ad on Kijiji http://kingston.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAdLargeImage?AdId=479023957 feel free to contact me for more pics or info.Asking $5300 but open to offers

Attachments

• 100_3057.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 717
  • 100_3059.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 685
  • 100_3029.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 698
  • $(KGrHqFHJEQFDkH4PIB!BRfGncb+ew~~48_20.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 688
  • $(KGrHqJ,!qYFEyUIR!9yBRfGuZVOog~~48_20.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 700
  • $(KGrHqRHJFUFEMBdpdViBRfGqptThQ~~48_20.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 681
  • $(KGrHqRHJEEFE3pBHFFGBRfGsl6b-g~~48_20.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 678
  • $(KGrHqFHJEgFEnN9muSZBRfGsFPd)g~~48_20.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 691
GOD I want one of these for a daily driver! Its so cool! good luck with the sale.

I need one of my cars to sell as I can't keep them all. By the way the visible rust seen on the trunk floor is staining only. This car has never had any rust repair done and at this point it still only needs very little. The left front fender has been replaced at some point in its life due to minor collision damage, otherwise all body panels are original and in very good condition. Somebody must want it even if just as a daily driver. I'm open to offers on the Dart...........:prayer:

I've decided to let the ole girl go. This is a very solid and for the most part rust free, easy restore or enjoy as is. The interior needs work but is original & complete. This is a 1973 Dart Custom sedan originally from Florida & is equipped with factory 318ci, A/C, & power disc brakes. I've replaced the front calipers, flex hoses, vacuum booster, and master cylinder all over the winter. It comes with the rally wheels w/new tires, the factory wheels & hubcaps, plus a truck load of extra parts. It is presently (& has been for the past 5 yrs) licensed & insured & is driven when time & weather permits it. I've decided to sell it to free up some $$ and space for another project. The car is located in Belleville, Ontario, Canada. Please see my ad on Kijiji http://kingston.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAdLargeImage?AdId=479023957 feel free to contact me for more pics or info.Asking $5300 but open to offers

Link to updated listing http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...at-driver-cruise-night-car-W0QQAdIdZ486428228

I can't believe that there is nobody out there that is interested in this car even for a daily driver. This is a super solid car, it's very clean underneath as it's never seen a winter since arriving in Canada about 10 years ago from Florida. It was a Florida car since new until it was brought up by the previous owner. $4200 includes a truck load of extra parts, rally wheels, original steel wheels & hubcaps, plus lots more. Thx:burnout:

Your car is actually one of the more reasonably priced Mopars in Kijiji! And you're right, it would make a great daily summer driver. I wouldn't want to ruin it in the winter. Glws, someone will be very happy with it.

$3400 is the final price drop the car needs to go. If I have to drop the price any lower I will end up parting it out, I don't want to do that because it's just too good of a car for that. If nobody want's this car (which it kinda looks like nobody does) I have to do something with it as I don't have room to store it anymore, so if anybody knows anybody that might like this car let them know it's here. Thx

ps I do realize that the market is not that great right now but you can't buy much of a daily driver for this price & this would be a great daily driver/family car.. These pics were just taken this past weekend.

Attachments

• DSCF0373.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 318
  • DSCF0375.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 313
  • DSCF0372.2.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 315
Congrats man! Is it staying local to you?

Ya somewhat close. It's about 45 minutes away, going to deliver it to him tomorrow. I figured that since the car is still plated & insured I'd save him trying to get a trailer to pick it up, besides the run would be good for it anyway. I lost money on it but it's gone along with a truck load of extra parts, I'll finally have some room in my shed now.

Thanks to all on FABO for the support over the years! I will stay signed up on here though I will not have another A-body for a while but will keep checking in.:cheers:

I've delivered in the past before and had it done for me as well. Saves a lot of hassle like you said, and gives you the chance to have one more ride in it. I'm sure they'll have many more years of enjoyment out of that car. Good luck with the Volare project. I've had 3 80 Aspens over the years, and 2 of them I owned twice, so ya, I like them too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back