-
Status
Not open for further replies.

VDART

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Contact seller
It came from a 73 dart sport -- fold down rear seat-- parts are rough from being out in the weather for years--- still have to remove the hinge & fold down panel in the car itself.
(interested partied please pm me)
Also need to know what other parts are needed to complete.
$75 plus actual shipping
located in Wichita Ks 67209
thanks Lawrence

Attachments

• dartsportstuff 003.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 405
  • dartsportstuff 002.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 403
  • dartsportstuff 004.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 404
anyone need parts from this ? latches,trim --etc..-- no interest in the whole thing, thanks

steering wheel-- i have the parts also top the center cap .

Attachments

• dartsportstuff 081.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 335
Don't give up so fast, in your second picture where the carpet is draped over the metal bulkhead that piece that is under there is what so many look for to change there cars over to a fold down back seats. The plastic wheel well trim is also extremely hard to find intact. Usually they are beat and cracked from weather and abuse.. If anyone on here is doing an interior resto they'll try to contact you...

this is my last week of vaca-- & I've got to get some stuff cleaned up-- the hulk of the 73 dart sport will be moved to the scrap by next week-- (wife wants the yard art gone)

I was surprised no one so far has wanted any parts fro mthe fold -down stuff. Lawrence

the shell pieces are gone -- only have the actual seat & wheel house covers & misc latches.

the pictures on the deck lid are all that is left-- i did take the latches from the folding panel in the car-- -- if anyone needs a piece of these let me know ,Lawrence

anyone need the plastic wheel house covers? latches from the metal back? tired of looking at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back