-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DS340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
73 dart sport, original 340 I have the #matching 340 with sale of car and 727. Set up for bracket racing. Fresh 360 magnum with 0 passes. Icon .060 over forged aluminum pistons w/ reliefs. Manley 6.123 I beam rods, Comp Cams custom 360 hyd. roller camshaft, Comp cams valve springs, New stainless steel intake and exhaust valves, Mopar semi-solid roller lifters, crane adjustable rocker stud kit. Ati balancer, internally balanced rotating assembly. Ati 904 trans. w/low gear set, reverse manual valve body, New TCI 5,800 stall conv. 8 3/4 with 456 gears, strange spool, Moser axles. Wilwood front disc brake w/10 rear drum brakes. All new front suspension, SS springs, Calvert racing shocks. MSD Ign. Clean California body. $21,500 obo

Dart Engine.jpg

DartSide1.jpg

DartSide2.jpg

GasTank.jpg

Inside.jpg

DartFront1.jpg

DartFront2.jpg

FrontDart.jpg

Last edited:
Would sell as roller with #matching 340 & 727 and remove all racing parts and put back to stock.
Has fender tag and vin

Would sell as roller with #matching 340 & 727 and remove all racing parts and put back to stock.
Has fender tag and vin
I have a 1973 Dart Sport and I'm Looking for a nice body for all my parts ! What kind of price you looking at for the roller ? Thanks,Derek

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back