[SOLD] 73 Dart Swinger /6 AC disk brakes

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
TexasDart

When I diconnected the lines to the condensor, a lot of dirt came out of the lines. I suspect that the whole system is very contaminated because something internal let go and crap went everywhere. Also, there was no pressure in the system. Not sure if it would really be worth it.

mousehousemoparman

I have another member ahead of you for the brakes so I have to see how that goes. The rear is, for some reason, a SBP 7 1/4. If that's what you need, no problem. I already took off the fender top turns signals and they work great. Let me know about the axles.

Ken

67Signet - I sent you a PM

66PlyValiant

The car looked good to me also until I looked at it closely. There are no floors under the carpeting front or rear. All rotted away. The gas tank almost fell out of it while on my way home with it on the trailer, the trunk spare tire well is almost completely gone, the front seat was toast underneath but looked good from the top so that's junk. The subframes by the front floor are in really rough shape. With all that, it's really just a parts car. At least the parts that aren't rusted or rotted away.

Ken

TexasDart

When I diconnected the lines to the condensor, a lot of dirt came out of the lines. I suspect that the whole system is very contaminated because something internal let go and crap went everywhere. Also, there was no pressure in the system. Not sure if it would really be worth it.

mousehousemoparman

I have another member ahead of you for the brakes so I have to see how that goes. The rear is, for some reason, a SBP 7 1/4. If that's what you need, no problem. I already took off the fender top turns signals and they work great. Let me know about the axles.

Ken

Hi Ken; I thought the rear end would have been the large bolt pattern like the front. Changing the axels would be the easy way of getting the same bolt pattern all the way around the car. So I won't need those axels. I am interested in the turn signal indicators and let me know how the brake deal goes. Thanks Gregg

I thought it kind of strange that the car had both bolt patterns. The car was an October 1972 build so maybe the factory had some leftover 1972 SBP 7 1/4" rears and put one in this car. Then had a rim made with both bolt patterns. They did some wierd things back then so who knows.

I sent you a PM on the fender lights.

Ken

hey there, got a weird inquiry for you....would you happen to have the rear tailpipe section out of this car? i need the pipe from the back of the muffler on (so no muffler just everything behind it). I'm not too sure what it would cost to ship if you went usps parcel post i'd guess about $15. idiot me cut off my exhaust and dumped it now it's just wayyy too much drone in the the car, not enjoyable anymore. Anyways, pm me i'd love to work something out thanks for your time! -Dan

No problem.

She was picked clean so she went to the recylers today.

Ken

I'm wondering if the car is still around, I'm looking to up grade to electronic ignition, ( dist. , coil, control box, ) . By the way the wheels turned out great i got from you , sanded painted , and new dog dish on them.

The car is gone and I sold the ignition setup a while ago so I can't help with that. Sorry...

Glad the wheels worked out.

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back