-
Status
Not open for further replies.

tdart

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
If your looking for a solid rust free no bondo dart here it is.This was 6 converted over to 383 WITH 727 TRANSMISSION.HAS THE NEW CONVERSION ENGINE MOUNTS ,8 3/4 NEW HOUSING WITH NEW RACE AXLES BBP 11" REAR DRUM,NEW SPRING'S 7 STACK EACH SIDE,NEW SHOCK'S FT and REAR OPEN 2:76 GEARS,FT BBP DISC BRAKES SET UP,WITH NEW MASTER CYLINDER,added BUCKET SEATS, CONSOLE, FACTORY HOOD SCOOP'MANUAL STEERING BOX AND COLUMN FRESH REBUILT 383.$5900.00 AS/IS CLEAR TITLE,AND I JUST ADDED THESE RALLEY WHEEL'S TO IT.I DO HAVE THE CHROME,FT BUMPER AND GRILL ASSY. It need's body work,paint,interior work.At least your starting with a clean pallet and what color you want. I know that most a body's are not a high value car but if your looking for a project car you don't have to spend thousand in sheet metal and all the up grade's most of you want to dot i did ,here's a the car.. I know you think i'm asking alot for the car but think about what the cost are to build a car. The shipping is buyer's responsability.PM if you are serious i'm also not doing any trades cash deal or pay pal, Thank you for looking.The last 4 pic's are present

Attachments

• 048.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 459
  • 040.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 472
  • 041.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 478
  • 042.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 467
  • 044.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 477
  • 001.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 437
  • 002.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 428
  • 003.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 458
  • 005.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 383
Hey Guy's what's the matter with this car???I'm alway's seeing people wanting solid bodie's on here and here's one.

...don't be impatient. It's the holidays, you only put the ad up two days ago, and there may be someone already looking at this...give it a little time. Also, keep in mind "bumping" an ad <7 days old can and will get it deleted by staff...go ahead and ask me how I know this.

I think it may be the constant battle of whether to drop the cash outright for a straight clean body vs being able to find a halfway decent one for cheap and pay off some metal work piecemeal...then you throw in being able to come up with cash.

So you're saying it comes with the engine, and drivetrain, plus interior?

That's correct on engine ,tranny, interior it has all the chrome and grille and bumpers ,i just put those ralley wheel's on it also.What's this bumping all about???

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back