73 dart swinger bucket seats swap

-
You will need the bucket seat tracks for an A body 70-76 and possibly 68 or 69 and then you can use any A or B or E buckets with the A body tracks and there will need to be bucket seat reinforcments added to the floor pans. Just little squares of thick gauge metal welded where the track bolts go through the floor. Any other Seat tracks will work from any application but there is quite a bit more fabrication involved.

the floor pan changed in 74 when the cat' converter was added, so the right bucket seat track changed along with it.
Anything other than what is correct for the car will take a little mod work to get a confortable height and angle. If you start looking at part yard buckets from Volvo or whatever just remember adding spacers is a heck of a lot easier than lowering.

If you can get Ricaro Sport seats out of an older BMW they have a flat floor pan.
I added a 2 inch bracket to the rear of the seats because of the drop off in the pan toward the rear.
The BMW's flat tracks made it easier to make brackets to adjust to the uneven floor.
2 inches in the back, and 1 inch under each front inner track and they went in pretty nice.
I ordered these from a company on Ebay and had them cover the seats in two tone.
They were right at $750 delivered, and took about a week and a half to ship after the order.
They adjust up and down, forward and back, tilt angle, thigh support and the headrests adjust forward, back and up and down.
The passenger seat will lay all the way down almost flat, and when you lift the release to let someone in the back seat they move forward about 6 inches and return to the original position when you put the back into place again. (it makes WAY more room to get into the rear seat)

Attachments

• seats1.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 288
  • seats.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 294
If you can get Ricaro Sport seats out of an older BMW they have a flat floor pan.
I added a 2 inch bracket to the rear of the seats because of the drop off in the pan toward the rear.
The BMW's flat tracks made it easier to make brackets to adjust to the uneven floor.
2 inches in the back, and 1 inch under each front inner track and they went in pretty nice.
I ordered these from a company on Ebay and had them cover the seats in two tone.
They were right at $750 delivered, and took about a week and a half to ship after the order.
They adjust up and down, forward and back, tilt angle, thigh support and the headrests adjust forward, back and up and down.
The passenger seat will lay all the way down almost flat, and when you lift the release to let someone in the back seat they move forward about 6 inches and return to the original position when you put the back into place again. (it makes WAY more room to get into the rear seat)

can you send me the company info on ebay, thanks

-
Back