[WANTED] 73 Dart Swinger - Drivers side glass

-

nktrnljerms

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a stock or aftermarket drivers side door glass that is in great shape.
Preferably clear and non scratched if possible.

Busted my a couple weeks back, sigh.

Thanks you!
Dang, I am not but let see about a way to get shipping going if its not to much of a pain in and a for you.
Or if a friend could snag them that lives in CO.

Thanks so much for your reply.
Do you know what they came out of just for good measure?

Thanks you!
Dang, I am not but let see about a way to get shipping going if its not to much of a pain in and a for you.
Or if a friend could snag them that lives in CO.

Thanks so much for your reply.
Do you know what they came out of just for good measure?
They came from a 73 dart swinger, I even still have the car so there is no guessing, it's a 73 dart swinger (LH23G3B) for absolute.

They came from a 73 dart swinger, I even still have the car so there is no guessing, it's a 73 dart swinger (LH23G3B) for absolute.
Hi there, its been a minute.
Would you be willing to work with a local windshield/auto glass company in Pueblo with me?
I could have them wrap, box and ship the windows my way if you are willing.

I am not finding anyone in the area or have any trips planned to CO.

ok, I can work with you and explore some options because i get it and feel your pain in this situation because i am in search for a valiant back window.

give my some time and i will look into this

That is great. Thank you.

What year and style valiant glass are you looking for?
I have some friends that might be able to help and/or source for you as well.

I have a full set less the windshield here in Central WA if anyone is interested. Rear, quarters, and doors for a 73 Swinger. Good driver quality.

I have a full set less the windshield here in Central WA if anyone is interested. Rear, quarters, and doors for a 73 Swinger. Good driver quality.
Thanks, I'd be interested in these as well being closer to ID.

-
Back