73 Dart Swinger - Need advice!!!!!!!!

-
LS motor & a powerglide. Keep it simple.
Haha. I'LL be the first, lol:
Oh+gawd+_771ab0aba760bfea70f987faf6e95d2e.jpg

Hey there, im in southern MD too. Your welcome to come by and check my cars out. If you need help with anything you can pick my brain. I have been a mopar fanatic for nearly 30 years and have owned many A bodies. I currently have a 73 340 dart sport, 73 swinger (cloning to a 72 340) and 74 cuda (cloning to 71 340 six pack, shaker).
I have a 340 with EFI on the test stand you can check out. I went with the MSD Atomic EFI and so far I love it. I saw your car a while back in Bills paint booth and was checking it out. I can say I dont recall seeing a car with that mist green paint before.

Hey Mike. You know my buddy Bill too??? Small world!!!! Bill tells me that it’s the “Original” Color too. I really like that color and the fact that there aren’t too many around with that color. I would love to come and look at your cars. PM coming your way - THANKS.

Yeah, I have known Bill for many years....since early 90's or so. The shop he is in used to belong to the company I work for (petroleum plant).
Yes I actually decoded the fender tag to see what the color was called. It is the original paint, its called Mist Green.

Yeah, I have known Bill for many years....since early 90's or so. The shop he is in used to belong to the company I work for (petroleum plant).
Yes I actually decoded the fender tag to see what the color was called. It is the original paint, its called Mist Green.

How in the world did you decide that (Mist Green)???? I tried and was unsuccessful by deciding but I did find a 73 Dodge paint chip chart (I’ll try to upload) that said the color was “Pale Green).

A1F60DE6-6545-4417-8565-9056183B8DE4.jpeg

Your right. Paint code JF1 dodge is calling pale green and plymouth called it mist green.

-
Back