[SOLD] 73 Dart Swinger with Fuel Injected 5.9 Magnum ($6500)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

streetdak

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Got a good offer for my dart the other day, so It got me thinking that I'd like to move to my next project. The offer wasnt quite good enough, but I'll put this out there and see if anyone is interested. For more details on my build you can check the link in my signature. I am interested in a trading for a notch back barracuda, but only cars with titles. Asking $6500

This car runs and drives beautifuly, went on a 300 plus mile trip recently with zero problems! She only needs little cosmetic work, little mechanical work and paint.

Here is a quick run down.....
1973 Dodge Dart Swinger, factory 318/904, Power Disc Brakes, Power Steering, A/C Car.
Has a 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9L Magnum (245 horse)
Fuel Injected with a 1998 Mopar Performance PCM
New Lower control arms and bushings, arrow straight V8 K-Frame (old one was bad)
New Front Shocks
904 Trans is good but will need a rebuild, 2-3 shift is very sloppy, have to lift for 3rd gear shift but once in gear does not slip.
3000 Stall PTC converter from Cope Racing Trans
Hurst Promatic 2 Shifter
Will Have new Heater Core installed this weekend
Custom Exhaust with X-Pipe (o2 installed there)
Thrush Turbo Mufflers
Headman Long Tube Headers with Ball and Socket collectors
Weld 15x8 and 15x3.5 Draglites with brand new front tires
Interior is 7 out of 10. All black interior, back seat is beautiful, door panels are beautiful, dash is very nice, front seat drivers side bottom has some seperation on the vinyl so it needs to be recovered. I installed new carpet shortly after I bought it (I bought this car originally because of how beautiful the interior was)
Has small 7.5 rearend, but BBP brakes and axels.
Has grand cherokee radiator and electric fan, 160 degree thermostat, this car idles in 100 degree heat at 159 degress, it would take an act of god to get it hot!
I also have the buildsheet but it is in rough condition

Almost everything works, turn signals, running lights, brake lights, map light, interior light, but no FACTORY gauges work, (after market installed). When I bought the car the speedo worked, it does not now, think it needs a speedo cable.

I have almost full converision kit to install new a/c compressor to the old evaporator. I have hard line, soft line, new compresspor installed on motor, and condensor, all this will go with the car

Needs:
Seat Recovered, lead body seam repaired due to seperation not rust, small rust area under back window needs repair, right side front floor board installed(already have the part), needs painted, and needs a driver side window wiper pivot, and needs rear soft brake line.

Other info, the factory 318 can go with the car if the buyer would like.

**NOTICE** I am not in a hurry to sell this car, please only serious offers only, I have the clear title in my name! Car is located in Houston,
Please PM me for more info,

Would you consider a trade for a 2005 Vulcan 2000?
25K miles, brand new tires in july of '13 and bunches of extras.

Nice ride.... Good Luck with your sale! Do you ever go to Otto's? I am @290 & Tidwell...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back