73 Dart Swinger

-

MR4V

Reaction score
Hi all from Brisbane Aus
I'm new to A Bodies so take me gently. I have just picked up a 73 Dart Swinger I have used the decoder & have come up with this.

Model Dart/Dart Sport
Class High Price Class
Body 2 Door Hardtop
Engine 318 150HP/ or 170HP ( How can I tell which one )
Year 1973
Assembly St. Louis
Number 260844

Correct me if I'm wrong but also came with the following
Rear Axle 3.23
Disc Brakes
Air Conditioning
Power Steering
Full vinyl roof
Rear arm rests
Duel Horns
Sill moulds
Tinted glass
Rear ash trays
Light package
Interior Decor Package
Exterior Decor Package
Pale Green

Came from Kingman AZ & been in Aust for 3 years & never registered. Hoping this forum will be a big help in getting it on the road. No rust or bondo & a bout 70% original paint
The photo are the night I picked it up.

Welcome. That is about as nice as 73 survivor gets.
Even the nox valve is still hooked up.

Great to hear from you! Enjoy the site. I love the color combination of your car. Tell us more about it and your plans for it.

Great to hear from you! Enjoy the site. I love the color combination of your car. Tell us more about it and your plans for it.

Plans are to first up is to fix the brakes as it has been sitting here in oz for 4 years may need a master cylinder & not licenced.
Will need a few parts like, in the USA you call parts differently to the Australian market so forgive me if I get it wrong,master cyldinder, dash pad -crash pad, sill molds-rocker panels mold, kick plates inside the door on top of the rocker panel, carpet, window winders This is just a start any help would be great.
Also after some Mopar Performance Parts where is the best place to get them.

Just an update. Got a master clyinder & work shop manual from Rockauto this week.
Picked up some mags on EBay AUD & a full front end kit from PST, still waiting on delivery.
Will post in the resto section in the next week.
Love the site. Thanks FABO

-
Back