-
Status
Not open for further replies.

WyzGuy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Selling my 73 Dodge Dart Swinger. It has a 340 that is built slightly. Edlebrock cam and intake, Headman headers, Holley carb, TCI tranny (A904). Power steering and power disk brakes. Has a fuel cell and electric fuel pump. The body is in great shape. No rust that I could find. Someone has painted ghost flames on the hood and doors and when they did, they sprayed an extra coat of clear over them and so the front of the car looks just a shade darker than the rear. The rear fender wells have been raised (Hemi Dart style) to allow tire clearance but it was a real professional job and looks nice. All glass is good. Has grey bucket seats (power drivers) from something, don't know what. Kenwood stereo with a power antenna. It has a new windshield gasket. Also has a 8-3/4 sure-grip rear in it with 3.23 gears and Yukon axles, Weld Rod Lite wheels. Sub-frame connectors to eliminate flex. New springs in the rear. TONS of other items added. This is a nice driver with very little needing to be done.

I have a few extra parts available which could be negotiated into the deal. Don’t ask me to sell them separately...if I keep the car I keep the parts!

Asking price is $6,700. I would also consider a trade / trade + cash for a VERY clean Grand Cherokee, Durango, or Dakota club cab 4X4.

E-mail me at [email protected] for details or call 715.296.0470.

drivers.jpg

backpass.jpg

engine.jpg

trunk.jpg

At my bottom price of $5,500. You wont find a nicer car for the money. If it doesnt sell soon it may go on <gulp> E-Bay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back