73 Dodge Motorhome

-

Dodge33

Reaction score
I was at the junkyard today.... and found this 73 motorhome, ( has 63,900 miles on it) has a factory 360/727 trans, and I believe a Dana 60 rearend. This is a factory 1 ton unit, and I would think its got pretty good gears in it. I know these rears did use to be worth a little change back then, but what about now? Is it worth the trouble to pull it out? Is there any other parts or pieces that anyone might need off this? Would be happy to pull just about anything, but my brother and I will be going to Carlisle, and can bring the parts with us. Think fast, as this place is only open Mon-Fri. and we plan on leaving to Carlisle before next Mon. Just PM if we can help.

I was at the junkyard today.... and found this 73 motorhome, ( has 63,900 miles on it) has a factory 360/727 trans, and I believe a Dana 60 rearend. This is a factory 1 ton unit, and I would think its got pretty good gears in it. I know these rears did use to be worth a little change back then, but what about now? Is it worth the trouble to pull it out? Is there any other parts or pieces that anyone might need off this? Would be happy to pull just about anything, but my brother and I will be going to Carlisle, and can bring the parts with us. Think fast, as this place is only open Mon-Fri. and we plan on leaving to Carlisle before next Mon. Just PM if we can help.

depending on if you have another motor home that needs a rear end, you could narrow it but IMO its not worth the hassle

-
Back