[FOR TRADE] 73+ Duster/Demon Driver Side Door trade for a 70-72 Duster/Demon Driver Side Door

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shogun1332

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a good 70-72 Duster/Demon Driver's Side door, I have a 73+ Duster Door that I'd be willing to trade for it.

The door I have is straight, has no hardware/glass on it currently, and has some slight surface patina/oxidation in the area where the hinges bolt on but it doesn't appear to be full on rot by any means.

The guy I bought my Demon from had bought the door in a bulk lot of parts that were supposed to be for the 70-72 Duster/Demon, but unfortunately its designed for the taller, later style door panel.

I had intended to use this door to swap a fresh set of hardware in and have a nice straight door, but I don't want to have a mismatched set of doors. If there is any interest in this I will post or PM pictures (would do it now but I am posting this from work and don't have access to them at the moment)

Would prefer a local trade, but may be willing to travel to an adjoining state or possibly ship if we can work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back