-
Status
Not open for further replies.

duster4291

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have 73 duster original six cylinder. Now has a 77 360 motor bone stock. I just put new exhaust from manifolds back on it 2 1/4 inch. It has the imitation flowmasters. Car has the schumacher motor mounts and new edelbrock 600 cfm carb manual choke. Car also has a new water pump and lokar kickdown cable and mouting bracket. New upper radiator hose and new heater core and spark plug wires. Car still has 7 1/4 rear. Car has almost new bf goodwrench tires on all four corners with 245/60/14. Has nice cragars no rust. Interior is nice with new carpet. Body has very little rust and has a new quarter on drivers side due to a minor accident. It looks nice and was put on correct. Whoever painted the car did a bad job and the body has dings that they didnt attemt to fix . Inner fenders are solid as well as frame and pans. Trunk is solid as well and needs the rubber seal around lid. All lights work and it is a manual brake manual steering car. Im asking 4400 and price has a little wiggle room. May trade for a newer ride as wife is nagging me ... Lol CAN EMAIL SOME PICS JUST PM, ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back