[SOLD] 73 Duster front seat belt set (black)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

danielb927

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I'm selling the front seat belt set from my duster as I moved to a 3-point setup. They're for bucket seats and the kind with the separate shoulder harness that clips up out of the way. They're black, with a small amount of fading/scuffing as you can see in the picture (would be between the seats in use), and some cracking of the plastic on the sides just around the release button area. They were in the car when I got it about 4 years ago, so I can't guarantee that they're original to a 73 Duster. If you need more details and have something specific I can check, let me know.

The mechanism works fine but does have a tendency to lock up if you pull on the belts too quickly. This may be normal for belts of older cars, I don't know. There is also an electrical connector (as you can see in the pictures) that wasn't used in my car.

No Hardware Included as I re-used the bolts for the 3-point setup. Front belts only.

Asking $125 shipped UPS from central IL, or make me an offer. Need to get these out the door by the weekend if possible!

qont.jpg

Partial sale of the release latch pieces is pending - the shoulder belts and retractor pieces are still for sale. $50 plus the ride and they're yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back