73 duster horn relay ?

-
Thanks, why didn't I think of that, the reason I ask, is the relay has packed up on my 73 duster and I have two spares but they are three pin, so if I identify which pin is the buzzer, I will connect them individually onto the three pin and leave the buzzer off.

The single pin on the relay had a plug with two blue wires and what appears to be the right black wire wasn't connected to anything. I can't find the twin blue wired plug on the wiring diagram i've got.

I'm trying to figure out what goes where on my relay as I had nothing on my Sport. It seems like someone may have done some mods to your relay. There should be a green with red tracer that goes out to the horns, a couple of black wires, one to the horn switch and (I believe) the other is for the buzzer, and there should be a hot coming from the fuse block (my diagram shows this as violet). Good luck.

Three pin plug is violet, black, green tracer ( hot ) single pin had a plug with two blue tracers. Looking at the relay with the separate pin at the bottom, the three pin has violet in the middle lower, green tracer top right, black top left and mine has the double blue at the very bottom.

-
Back