73 duster interior

-

lauger99

Reaction score
has anyone have any info on the type back seats that fold down with the drop down panel for trunk access?

Welcome newbie. What kind of info you looking for? Momma's daily driver is a C73 car (Dart Sport w/fold down rear seat). Maybe we can help answer some questions. Ray

I just don't know what to call this setup. I have this setup with all the trim and hardware. but i cannot find out what to call it. I've herd you guys know everything mopar.

Under your hood, on the drivers side, there should be a metal tag with numbers and letters on it. This is what they call the fender tag, lots of info on it about the car. If it came from the factory with the fold down rear seat it should have C73 on the tag. All those alphanumerical codes mean something. They tell you what color the car is, if it has a vinyl top or not, what radio it left the factory with, etc. They called the Dusters with the C73 option "Space Duster". I don't know that they called our '73-'74 Dart Sport anything like that. Hope that helps, if you have any more questions feel free to ask, we'll all help each other out.
Galen's white books (must reading) calls it "Fold Down Rear Seat/Space Duster Pak. Ray

-
Back