-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tracy S

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm selling a 1973 Duster project car. For $2,500.00, you get a solid body, 8 3/4 4.10 sure grip rear with a 489 center section already installed with brand new superstock springs, shackles, bushings and shocks from Mancini Racing. The rear is A Body with redrilled axles and drums. The body has some mud in the quarters, and dings in the roof from someone removing the vinyl top. I welded in a driver's side front floor patch panel, the rest of the floor is good. You get a dual snorkel factory scoop on the hood. You get a go-wing on the deck lid. You get a rebuilt heater box (from an earlier Duster). The car originally had A/C, the A/C box is long gone. The firewall has already been modified for the new box ( I welded in the mounting section from the car I got the heater from). You get a brand new in the box full vinyl top. You get the vinyl top trim. You get a really nice set of front fenders. You get the doors, grill and windshield. I had the windshield removed by a pro because the trim clips were broken. You get new trim clips. The metal dash is included, gauge cluster, and both floor shift and column shift steering columns. Car was power steering, column shift, now manual steering (box included) and was going to be floor shift. Wheels and tires pictured also go.

For $1,000 more, I will include newly reupholstered black front bucket seats with tracks. Black rear bench seat, brand new black carpet,nice center console with shifter and mounting plates, reupholstered black dash pad and all of the original interior pieces that I have left. Interior was tan, most parts painted black.

For $1,000 more, I will include a 1973 340 engine and 727 transmission. Car was originally 318, 904, 7 1/4. There is no carb and it needs a new intake. Included with the engine/tranny package is a new high torque mini starter, chrome alternator, brand new Schumacher motor mounts, an EZ complete car aftermarket wiring kit and all of the small block parts that I have laying around.

For $1,000 more, I will include a set of brand new in the box Doug's cerami-coated headers, an aluminum radiator, brand new brake lines and a newer style master cylinder with adapter plate.

For $1,000 more, I will include rechromed front and rear bumpers, a brand new gas tank, brand new 1/2 inch sending unit, new straps, new j-bolts, and a set of rally mirrors.

Or, behind curtain number six, I will sell the whole package deal for $5,000.00. The drivetrain alone is worth nearly that amount. I will not sell parts until the body is gone, I'd prefer to sell it all at once. I'm selling to buy another car and do not have time to put her back together. With winter right around the corner, this is a great project, kind like a full scale model kit.

I live in NE Pa. I will assist with shipping to the best of my abilities.

Attachments

• DSCN0422.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 1,012
  • DSCN0427.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 984
  • DSCN0442.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 992
  • DSCN0447.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 961
  • DSCN0449.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 990
  • DSCN0454.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 988
  • DSCN0438.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 989
  • DSCN0459.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 987
  • DSCN0433.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 978
  • DSCN0425.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 989
Free Bump. This is a good deal. I started with a worse roller Duster for almost the same money. Your car / parts alone cannot be replicated for the same $.

:cheers:

Good Luck with your sell.

I know $5,000 may sound like a lot when you could buy a running car for that much, but think about what you would do to that running car, tear it down and start replacing everything that I started. The parts listed in the "packages" are more than listed. There is probably over $5,000 in the parts alone. How about some feedback or some offers? I have more pictures and I'm willing to take specific pictures. I'm starting to put her together enough for transport, I'll add pics as I go if necessary.

p.s. Thanks Prine, for the feedback.

pm answered Ken.

We had some flurries last night. I'd love to get her out of the garage before the snow hits. All questions will be answered ASAP. I work weird hours and have been putting in some overtime to make up the difference for what I need to buy my dream car.

I live in Ashley which is near Wilkes-Barre. Zip is 18706. I'll be off all day tomorrow. Pm me your number if you want me to call. I'm working tonight from 2-10.

I'm off Wednesday and Thursday this week. I'm going to start to put her back together. I will post more pics when she looks like a car again.

Still for sale and still open to offers.

Attachments

• DSCN0448.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 687
  • DSCN0423.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 681
  • DSCN0427.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 666
  • DSCN0435.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 692
  • DSCN0432.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 682
  • DSCN0451.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 666
  • DSCN0465.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 688
  • DSCN0441.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 685
  • DSCN0421.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 656
  • DSCN0437.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 675
How's about $4,500 for everything? I'm open to discussion. Ken don't give up on me yet.

I got the doors and fenders back on, will be working on the front bumper and grill next. I found a lot of parts that I forgot I had. A whole Moog front end rebuild kit, all brand new parts in the boxes. Aluminum underdrive pulleys, new high flow water pump, some chrome, stainless steel engine bolt kit, brand new door handles, the rubbers donuts for the holes in the hood from the scoops, brand new white gauge faces, package tray..........................

I will post more pics this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back