-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tracy S

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Sadly, I must sell the Duster before I could put it back together. Original 318 car, comes with a 73 340 and 727 that was still warm when we pulled it out of by buddy's Cuda. There is a a-body 8 3/4 489 rear underneath with 4.10's. New superstock springs, mounts, shackles, shocks already installed. Comes with rally mirrors, dual snorkel scoop on hood, go-wing installed on deck lid. Newly upholstered front bucket seats on tracks, very good back seat, recovered dash pad, new carpet, two center consoles, one original, the other I was cutting up to fit an aftermarket shifter. New parts include schumacher motor mounts, aluminum radiator, ceramic coated Doug's headers, package tray, mini starter, master cylinder, chrome alternator, rechromed front and rear bumpers, aftermarket wiring harness, gas tank with sending unit for 1/2 inch line, brake lines, white gauge faces, marker lights and more. Used parts include a manual steering box, floor shift steering column, rebuilt heater box, a grille that has either been restored, or NOS, I'm not sure it was included in a package deal, several other grilles, bumpers, trim pieces, etc. The front fenders are good, doors are good, quarters were replaced with half skins and were done by an amateur, so they need to be smoothed out, they are a little wavy. There was a hole in the driver's floor, I welded in a patch and painted the whole floor with POR 15. The car had AC, but I rebuilt a non AC heater box from an earlier Duster and welded the mount in the firewall, it came out good, just needs to be smoothed out. I started smoothing out the engine compartment, I planned on moving the battery to the trunk, so the holes are filled. I'm sure I forgot some stuff, if you have questions I'll be glad to answer. I do not want to part it out, I need to sell it whole. If you add up all of the parts, you'll see you are getting a screamin deal. I'm asking $6,000.00 for everything.

I have many more pictures that I could e-mail.

Attachments

• DSCN0421.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 259
  • DSCN0424.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 258
  • DSCN0425.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 264
  • DSCN0428.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 257
  • DSCN0432.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 254
  • DSCN0433.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 260
  • DSCN0440.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 241
  • DSCN0442.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 258
  • DSCN0441.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 247
  • DSCN0454.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 252
For some reason I cannot post all of the pictures. I tried to add more pictures on a reply, but that won't work either. If you pm me with a e-mail address, I could send all of the pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back