73 Duster -Slant selling price!

-

TF360

Reaction score
Did you guys see that low milage light green, Slant Duster sell on Bay for 16,350. Nice original car and the prices continue to climb!

I like it.
Prices on everything is way UP !!
Yes a cool slant Duster. Hard to believe for $16K back in 73 you could have bought 4 new Dusters.
I have been looking for a 1980 slant Volare' or Aspen very clean low mileage with A/C.Hard to come by.

Like all things until money changes hands it’s not worth anything.
Also if the body is that clean, you are saving $8-10k in possible body work.

Like all things until money changes hands it’s not worth anything.
Also if the body is that clean, you are saving $8-10k in possible body work.
It's worth exactly what someone is willing to pay for it... lol.

and don't underestamate auction weirdness... if a couple people happen to be looking at the same time it can get crazy... I had an ATV on ebay 1 st week auction no bids... waited and reposted 2 weeks later sold for $7k,,

Personally I’ve always preferred the 1970-1972 Dusters over the 1973 and later models. My favorites of the Duster would be 1972. Dodge Demons are really cool looking too. At least the 1973 Dusters didn’t get the ugly chicken beak front end that the Dodge Darts did though. Surely Chrysler could have come up with something better than that. (No offense meant to those who may like the “beak” front end.)

From the pics that was an awfully clean car.

I was interested to see what the top bid would be.

Now we have to wait to see if it gets relisted or shows up listed on another site.

That 75 Duster just needs a wheel/tire up grade and stock height adjustment.
That would change it's curb appeal. $3500 bid and 4 days left. I don't think it's going anywhere yet.
Price is $27,900. You think $20,000 is a fair price ?

It’s funny isn’t it? You go back in time to the 1980’s and Al Bundy drove a 1972 Duster,which would have been 15 years old at the time,and in the show it was portrayed as a poor man’s car,something that only a loser shoe salesman would afford,now these things are going for $10-30k depending on what condition and model they are. Al would have been vindicated for hanging onto his “Dodge” all these decades.

-
Back