73 duster window rollers

-

dan0340

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a 73 duster that’s missing most of the window rollers inside the door. I’m trying to find replacements but I am striking out. Vans auto says they don’t carry them anymore along with 520 industries saying they don’t have them. They are telling me that they’re a body window roller kit for the valiant, scamp, and dart are different and won’t work on my duster. Can anyone point me in the right direction. Classic industries shows a set on their website but it says it is for the valiant, duster, and dart all for 73 but according to those other guys they wouldn’t cross over. I’m pretty good at modifying and fabricating. Wondering if I can use their abody kit to work, but they said the wheel sizes are totally different. Thanks in advance

Good luck with your search, i also need the 73 window rollers, please post any results that you find.
I was told that they dont exist... I sure hope you find a source...Rich

I'm in the same boat. Seems like a good product to come out with since they don't exist.

Well this isn’t what I wanted to hear! I guess I’ll be just having to get really creative. The problem is when I bought the car it was like this. I don’t even have the broken rollers to compare to.

So here is the one vans auto says is for a 73 duster which they no longer carry.. then here is the set from classic industries which they list will work for a 73 duster. They are different looking. Has anyone used them?

IMG_0177.png

IMG_0178.png

-
Back