73 duster

-

dougman

Reaction score
Hey have a question.I have a 73 duster and i just got a new 70 style go wing for it.I never installed one what is the normal distace from the bottom of the trunk lid to drill the holes.I had it about 6 1/2" up from the bottom and there is a big double seam there.I'm open for all ideas don't want to drill any holes to i get some feed back.

i can show you pics but i cant get out to measure it, if that will help.

Attachments

• d82.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 149
  • d109.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 138
  • d108.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 137
I thank you much for the pics.it shows alot the side pic will really help out alot looks to just about line up with the marker light.You have a very nice car.

thanks, im taking the centerlines and slapper bars off, lowering the back, and putting on 15x6 body color steels in front and 15x7s in the back.

Did you buy the car like this or did you do all of the work?I just got a 73 duster and we just started to start fixing it up i will have to post some pics.

Did you buy the car like this or did you do all of the work?I just got a 73 duster and we just started to start fixing it up i will have to post some pics.
it was a 225/6 3 speed manual . that is the original paint. i added bucket seats, 360/727, the 360 decals, the scoop, the wing, and a new grill along with all the blackout. i am going to tear it all down this summer and go through the whole car, i will be doing a build thread on it. post up some pics, we love car **** lol. here is a pic of how i got it...the bottom pic is from the actual CL listing. i had to replace a bunch of pieces in the front from the PO running into the back of a car. and i had to repaint the black.

Attachments

• d1.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 113
  • dust.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 108
Here is another question for you do you know anything about sand blasting?I want to sand blast the center rings and the chrome tail light pieces.What type of sand blast media would be good to use open for all takers with answers

-
Back