Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig NY

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Finances forces sale
Here is the info on the Mopar. Its a 73 originally a 318 car, now has a 360 sb, keith black pistions mopar purple cam and pushrods, weiand intake, eddy 600 carb, 904 trans with shift kit and 3200 stall, flowmaster dual exhaust, racing buckets, this was all on the car when i bought it, a few months ago. THESE PARTS WERe BOUGHT BRAND NEW BY ME FROM SUMITT, AND RANDYS RING AND PINION. ALL NEW WELD WHEELS SKINNIES UP FRONT 15X8 OUT BACK WITH MT ET STREETS 275 60R 15, THE STICKERS ARE STILL ON THE TIRES! BRAND NEW 489 CASE WITH DETRIOT LOCKER AMD RICHMOND 410'S AND YUKON BEARING KIT WITH THE NEW YOKE, HAD BEEN ASSEMBLED AND IS READY TO BOLT IN,ALL NEW FROM RANDYS, AND I ALSO HAVE THE FOLLOWING PARTS THAT i BOUGHT USED. CHEETA REVERSE MANUAL VALVE BODY, TURBO ACTION SHIFTER AND SPORT COMP TACH.

The body is in good shape not perfect, there is some evidence of body work and some bubbling here and there the frame and floors are SOLID, the trunk has some rust and there is a hole from an air shock. The engine drips a little after being driven for long periods of time, like a dime size. nothing major,could use a new headliner, and the car is set up for power steering but just needs the pump and belt

Asking 6000 with all parts

Sorry to read about this Craig. I know you were pumped about the car and was really digging into it to right the minor wrongs and spif it up. It is in preety good shape as it is.
Best of luck.

That's exactly what I am building right now! Going to be same color with Black stripes and "340." I'm collecting pieces now, but wish I could've found/bought the whole package all ready put together like your car is now. Sorry to hear about the $$$. But if you advertise it more, like e-bay, you should get more then what your asking. Just do a search for Plymouth Dusters and see what the years and price ranges are.

Noticed on Racingjunk.com, you wanted to trade for a "Mustang." Do you still want a toy, and just switching to Ford?

He was a Ford (Stang) guy from the start. He's just goin back to what he knows best.

Craig, Dont be a stranger. Sorry to see you leaving the Mopar fold so soon.

man... my old car i miss it alot.. wish i had the money to get it back....

i just sold that 67 mustang too i know we could have made some kind of deal...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back