73 Gold Duster WOW!!

-
Brake pedal sticks in the lower position , but can easily be pulled up with foot:wack:

You know....I've seen some far less polished t*rds owned on this very forum, so I wouldn't pick too many nits. At least it isn't Limelight, Lemon Twist or Tor-Red......yet:butthead:

Well, it's a big block breather anyway, does that count?

Still, it's a factory sunroof car, and it seems like a decent price if there isn't a lot of rot.

Absolute killer price...won't be for sale for long...too bad so far away..

You mean like yours?:eek:ops:

Sure it's a t*rd, but it's a dry southwest t*rd. No metal replacement for me. I did rub off a small spot of surface rust last night though.

You weren't the guy that came down from IN last year and gave me a nice chunk of money for my Valiant parts car because he couldn't find anything worthwhile back home, were you? Naaaah...must not have been.

Has anyone actually LOOKED at that car without being distracted by the hood or the aircleaner? Yes, it has the worst color scheme, but notice some details:

It's a V8 car so it likely already has power disc brakes and 8-1/2 rear. I know how much money I made off the last 2 sets of disc brakes and the 8-1/4 I sold. It has what appears to be a complete AC system. I know how much I got for the last one of those I sold also.

I'm sure it has power steering also. It didn't come with the dash dress so it doesn't have all those holes. It DOES have what looks like a nice dash pad. There's more money to spend of you needed one. It also has a side stripe so that when one inevitably goes on, it'll actually be correct.

Not to mention it has a sunroof. The headliner by itself is $250 if you have to buy one. That car has 90% of what everyone wants on a Duster.

That car rocks. Paint it, upgrade the interior, put a parts store carb/intake, duals and a chrome air cleaner on it with the incorrect 340 decal and that car will bring serious money. Even more if the painter shoots the engine compartment black instead of body color.

Yes, part of that is sarcasm but like I said, I've seen much more non-original, poorly incorrectly done cars and even cars that took 2 cars to make 1, sell easy. If that car isn't hiding bondo then it's an excellent base to start with.

You mean like yours?:eek:ops:

And you know what else? You need to quit sh**ing in people's threads like you did here and over on the Slant section. I know from looking at your profile that you don't have much else to "contribute" here but you can keep it to yourself.You play the smartass card too often and it'll bite you, pal.

Im not a fan of the beak cars,,,,,,,,But I like it, has lots of potential to be cool cruiser...........................................Jeff

Absolute killer price...won't be for sale for long...too bad so far away..

I thought it was a good price also, that's why I posted the ad in case someone was interested. It will look like a diamond in the rough to someone??? You either like it or you don't just like every other car.

treblig

I don't consider this to be a true beak. It's a poser with beak envy.
Get the tapes out.
Only my Dart Sports have that title.
This car just screams to be Y3. Not much a of real color change. Both are in the yellow family.
And big noses rule.
[ame]http://youtu.be/WkzTcUVTP0Q[/ame]

-
Back