73 plymouth scamp $1500 (craigslist) not mine.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
BigStrok: That's where we picked up MeMikes car. Troy, Mo. The car don't look bad from here. I'll have to look at it on the office computer. This one in the shop is a little dark. I'll have to get up there and meet you. If not before Sept. will you be at MMW?

BigStrok: That's where we picked up MeMikes car. Troy, Mo. The car don't look bad from here. I'll have to look at it on the office computer. This one in the shop is a little dark. I'll have to get up there and meet you. If not before Sept. will you be at MMW?

Ya ill be there. Go every year. I heard some rumors that gateway isnt making enough money and is thinking about closing.

BigStrok: I don't want to hear that bullshit. I'll have to start going to Ohio. You're pulling my leg. That's my vacation. I'll start gathering up my cans in the back yard and buy it up i guess. When i get done diggin it'll look like gophers and armadllas have been diging the place up.

BigStrok: I don't want to hear that bullshit. I'll have to start going to Ohio. You're pulling my leg. That's my vacation. I'll start gathering up my cans in the back yard and buy it up i guess. When i get done diggin it'll look like gophers and armadllas have been diging the place up.

Lol just something I heard, I wont believe it till I see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back