-
Status
Not open for further replies.

CudaJunction

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Real deal 73 road runner 340 4 speed car parting out. Very rusty car for the west coast last on the road in 88 in nevada. Original 340 intact with two barrel intake must be 80s add on turns over not siezed. Lots of 4 speed stuff availiable. Front fenders have been cut for big tires but good patch panels. All glass good most window trim nice. Heater box complete. Nice cluster and under dash wiring harness. Front disc brakes complete. Complete car before I started cutting it up. PM with needs. Located in southern Oregon.

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 804
  • 1.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 856
Is there a day/night interior rearview mirror? I'm mostly interested in the overall shape of the mirror glass.......

Is the Trans and bellhousing there and for sale ? Also is a 489 case and what gears?

Thanks!

Real deal 73 road runner 340 4 speed car parting out. Very rusty car for the west coast last on the road in 88 in nevada. Original 340 intact with two barrel intake must be 80s add on turns over not siezed. Lots of 4 speed stuff availiable. Front fenders have been cut for big tires but good patch panels. All glass good most window trim nice. Heater box complete. Nice cluster and under dash wiring harness. Front disc brakes complete. Complete car before I started cutting it up. PM with needs. Located in southern Oregon.

How much would you like for the car. I am in need of a parts car to finish my own.

I have some questions for you. My name is Brian, can you please PM me. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

HI Do you still have the 340 with the 4 speed from the 73 road runner. Thanks Dwight

Real deal 73 road runner 340 4 speed car parting out. Very rusty car for the west coast last on the road in 88 in nevada. Original 340 intact with two barrel intake must be 80s add on turns over not siezed. Lots of 4 speed stuff availiable. Front fenders have been cut for big tires but good patch panels. All glass good most window trim nice. Heater box complete. Nice cluster and under dash wiring harness. Front disc brakes complete. Complete car before I started cutting it up. PM with needs. :banghead:Located in southern Oregon.
HI Do you still have the 340 and 4 speed from the 73 road runner. Thanks :banghead:Dwight

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back