73 RUST-FREE Duster

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since i can't seem to sell this jewel, i am now looking for parts that i will need to drop my 440 in her. And any suggestions wouldn't hurt either!!
I appreciate all the help i can get...

did you sell this car? and is it driveable as is,obviously with a new seat! thanks,eric

quote=wracks71;459558]did you sell this car? and is it driveable as is,obviously with a new seat! thanks,eric[/quote]

No,Eric, not sold.....yes it is driveable,but as with all these old cars, will need a little tlc on the brakes and a few other items...but drivetrain is good. Just nobody buying project stuff now...let me know if you have any questions

My teenager is interested in your duster. How many miles on car? Will it make drive 360 miles ?

Not sure of the miles,(i'm at home at the moment,car is at my shop),as far as the drive, the biggest issue is the brakes.....car has been sitting for quite a while(too many things going on,you know the drill) other than that,i guess it should be ok. But i can go over it and check it out for you if you want,no biggie.

Still for sale, can't seem to find time to dig out my 440....so still got her up for sale....This is a really solid car, guys...someone out there needs this!!=P~
:poke::toothy5:

Does the heat work?,wipers,lights,etc? possiable daily driver?let me know.

Does the heat work?,wipers,lights,etc? possiable daily driver?let me know.

Lights, wipers, yes. Need wiper blades....not sure of heat to be honest, although its been cold here lately, we don't need a heater to often in Alabama....
Could be a daily driver with very little effort, i mainly bought it for the body to do a V-8 swap, but engine runs stronger than the one in my Demon. Several little things, that's all....

Interior out now, going to go back with buckets and console from 74 parts car(will be posting parts from that car soon)....still for sale, and will now make all the interior pieces available if needed. Also have V-8 K-member and disc set-up. Also have an EXCELLENT dash pad i have been saving. So come on.....let's do something!!! This car is on its way to being a really nice ride.

:thumbup: :burnout:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back