Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
IMG_0385.JPG
IMG_0231.JPG
IMG_0407.JPG
IMG_0391.JPG
Sorry FABO for breaking a rule and bumping my own post. Relisting my Satellite with a lower price. Got a couple trade offers pending, but would prefer to sell outright. It's a clone car with 71 440 block and steel crank, with fewer than 1000 miles on the build.. Eagle rods, flattop pistons, Hughes drivetrain. Align honed and balanced, ARP hardware. Relatively mild engine pulls hard with lots of torque. Noticeable idle, but good vacuum for accessories. Runs on premium pump gas. 727 refreshed with transgo valve body kit. Coan 2800 stall converter. Brand new Moser Dana 60 rear with 3.54 gears and trutrac diff. California car, one repaint, Y3 honey gold. Interior is original and seat covers are worn. Roadrunner dash and power bulge hood. I have the original engine, trans and gauge cluster that shows 83,000 miles. PM for details and phone number. All trades and cash offers respectfully considered.
Located in SW Ohio. Thanks FABO for the space. New price $ 12,500 obo

IMG_0540.JPG
IMG_0541.JPG
IMG_0542.JPG
Upon looking at all the paperwork that came with the car I realize that's it's a Satellite Sebring, and that it did come from California originally. I have a whole bag of receipts from the 80's and 90's.
Not that this holds any value but just thought I'd share it

I will sell as a roller for $ 6000 leave the Dana 60 in, and will include the original 318 and 904 which ran fine when taken out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back