Status
Not open for further replies.

res1vw21

It's only metal
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
Not mine but looks like a good deal. Too bad I don't have the space. (more pics on the listing)

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/1002456634.html

$1000 firm today and tomorrow only!
Call Riley if interested! 253-306-0071
Up for sale here is a 1973 Plymouth Scamp with a 318, Auto on the column.
This was my project car that I never got around to finish, ALMOST THERE! Car runs and drives, but not reliably.
Needs a little bit of cash and some minor work and she'll be on the road in no time. I have no time for this, or I would be driving it already.

Car sounds great, runs good but will need to be towed due to brakes, windsheild. plates &tabs.
The Car will need to be towed.

1973 Plymouth Scamp
318ci 5.7l small block
carter 2bbl carburetor (Freshly rebuilt)
Automatic 3spd on the column

Big Bolt 8 1/4 rear-end with 11" drums (just found out today!)

NEW Distributor
NEW Spark Plug wires
NEW Electronic Ignition module
NEW Wiring Harness
NEW Gabriel Airshocks in the rear

Doesn't need much to be on the road. License and Tab. Windsheild , alternator, spark plugs, and a brake job.
I have factory snorkel aircleaner as well, just not on in picture

The ONLY rust on the entire car is a few TINY holes behind the rear wheels and a few small holes in the spare tire well in the trunk, which would be very easily repairable (if preferred, this does not affect performance)

CAR WILL NEED TO BE TOWED.

l_f078e4b83a527d62a501a3c278152ff1.jpg

And the barracuda also not mine but I would like it to be.:toothy8:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/999648081.html

This is a great 67 Fastback Cuda. Its a clean, straight car. It has a 273 V8 engine with automatic floor column gear shift. Bucket seats, I am the third owner and have had it for 11 years. The car runs great. It could be someone's daliy driver if you wanted. I have kept it stored in a garage. And only take it out a nice days. (Its not my daily driver) The mileage is 156,000. Nice stereo system in glove box. The dash has not been touched. With two speakers in the back. Speakers are not mounted on side walls. They are movable, lots of extra speaker wire.
I had a bunch of front end work done and heater core replaced last year. Plus a major tune-up. The motor Purrrrrs.
The Color is Midnight Metalica Blue. It sparkles in the sunlight. I have put new wheels and tires on the car. And I still have the original wheels and hub caps for the car, which are included in the sale of the car. I have been showing the car the last four years and it has won 5 trophies. Its been a lot of fun to show because you just don't see very many Fastback cuda's at the shows. With a little bit more TLC and restoration, this could be a sweet show car.

For more information about the car or for more pictures please call (360) 790-3674 OR my home (360) 754-6855

3k63m83l61111fd14291l2881b2991d861d34.jpg

3mc3p43l01f813314c91la2ee54385e7111ba.jpg

3n93ma3ob1f412b14791l8cbfb8d9a24218cc.jpg

3n93pc3l81f412514c91l4db37748caca13dd.jpg

The Cuda looks nice and clean,and is priced resonable in these hard times.Hope a member here can scoop it up!!I,ve already got 2 a-bodies.I bet the G.F would drive that one to the store!LOL!

Not mine but looks like a good deal. Too bad I don't have the space. (more pics on the listing)

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/1002456634.html

$1000 firm today and tomorrow only!
Call Riley if interested! 253-306-0071
Up for sale here is a 1973 Plymouth Scamp with a 318, Auto on the column.
This was my project car that I never got around to finish, ALMOST THERE! Car runs and drives, but not reliably.
Needs a little bit of cash and some minor work and she'll be on the road in no time. I have no time for this, or I would be driving it already.

Car sounds great, runs good but will need to be towed due to brakes, windsheild. plates &tabs.
The Car will need to be towed.

1973 Plymouth Scamp
318ci 5.7l small block
carter 2bbl carburetor (Freshly rebuilt)
Automatic 3spd on the column

Big Bolt 8 1/4 rear-end with 11" drums (just found out today!)

NEW Distributor
NEW Spark Plug wires
NEW Electronic Ignition module
NEW Wiring Harness
NEW Gabriel Airshocks in the rear

Doesn't need much to be on the road. License and Tab. Windsheild , alternator, spark plugs, and a brake job.
I have factory snorkel aircleaner as well, just not on in picture

The ONLY rust on the entire car is a few TINY holes behind the rear wheels and a few small holes in the spare tire well in the trunk, which would be very easily repairable (if preferred, this does not affect performance)

CAR WILL NEED TO BE TOWED.

And yet its only 2200 miles from my house!! What a surprise there is nothing like this in Northern Michigan, why????

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back