Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
The following are all for a '76 Motorhome 440
- Stock valve covers
- Pulleys (main and waterpump)
- Waterpump housing
- 727 transmission (in any shape)
- Torque converter (cheaper the better, just need something to start the engine with for now)

- Cast crankshaft for a 76-ish Slant 6 engine, preferrably cut .010/.010 but needs to be ready to drop in.

- Rear valance(?) panel that goes under the bumper of a '73 Scamp

I've got a big block 727, as well, but shipping isn't possible, so unless you're coming up here to western NY.......

I think I had to throw that in with the last 440 I sold to make the deal. That was the pass lower outlet one.
Mike

I have the set of vc's that came on my 440, but they're beat up. Just looking for a prettier set and I'd take yours with a waterpump. I don't need the vc's as bad as I need a housing, ya know? Thanks tho!

Exactly what water pump housing do you need. I have several as well as the other stuff you are looking for only problem is positive i.d. of pulleys. Several BB 727's with convertors. Located N.E. Ohio near Akron probably 4-5 hrs. from you. Bad news is my buddy just left for Kentucky and went right through Louisville. If you don't find what you are looking for locally PM me with phone # and time to call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back