-
Status
Not open for further replies.

rusty

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Will be parting out this car unless someone want the whole car,let me know what you need and I'll see if its there and good,no motor or trans,
some parts are already off the car.

Attachments

• scamp.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 710
  • scamp2.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 683
Todd-I see it's patched in but how bad is that passenger rear quarter? I may need some of it for my Dart.

Hello, do you have a brake booster mounting bracket and a fan shroud of a 73 dodge dart? Thanks, Mike.

Sorry I don't have that stuff it's already gone.Thanks,Todd

Any chance it had an 8.25 rear? If so do you have shock plates?
Lower shock plates where not the right ones,it had 8 3/4 in it but have no idea what the shock plates came from, they were weird,I know a local guy who may have some I will see if I can get ahold of him and pm you if he does but it will take a couple days I have to find time to drive to his place.

Lower shock plates where not the right ones,it had 8 3/4 in it but have no idea what the shock plates came from, they were weird,I know a local guy who may have some I will see if I can get ahold of him and pm you if he does but it will take a couple days I have to find time to drive to his place.

Rusty, much appreciated. I scored some at a local yard today. Wanted to give you a heads up before you went out of your way. Thank you.

Do you have any SBP hub dust covers off this car that aren't beat up? Been having a very tough time with the local parts stores giving/ordering me the wrong sizes. diameter is 1.77" from outside the lip. Thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back