-
Status
Not open for further replies.

rusty

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I picked up this car for the motor,trans and rear end and thought I would see if there was an interest in the body before I part it.I replaced the 8 3/4 with the 7 1/4 out of my 69.This was originally a /6 car.Someone started a 1/4 on the pass side,needs drivers 1/4 front floorpans and trunk pan.looks like all the trim inside and out is there seats are gone.Pm me if interested and we can discuss price.Oh yeah I have the grille and bumpers,filler panel,rear roll pan and bumperettes,front bumper is bent rear looks good,Thanks,Todd Located in De Soto,Ks

Attachments

• IMG_1002.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 249
  • IMG_1003.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 238
I am interested in your rear wheel-opening trim as well as the rear portion of the drip rail on the passenger side. Mine have some rust damage and a few dings. Do you have the taillights? Pretty sure they are the same set-up as in '71. I live in Topeka so would be able to pick up. Any pics would be great. Thanks for your time.

I am interested in your rear wheel-opening trim as well as the rear portion of the drip rail on the passenger side. Mine have some rust damage and a few dings. Do you have the taillights? Pretty sure they are the same set-up as in '71. I live in Topeka so would be able to pick up. Any pics would be great. Thanks for your time.

Will try to get some pics Tommorow I am at work tonite not sure what wheel well trim you are talking about?

I was talking about the rear quarter trim around the wheel openings. I have some rusting in the rear quarters and my trim on one side was eaten up. 70 mph wind headed your way. Passed through here a minute ago and knocked neighbors patio furniture off the deck. Have a good night.

It's hard to tell because of the primer and bare metal but it definitely doesn't have it on the driver's rear. Not sure about the other corners.

Todd-He's referring to a piece of stainless trim that bolts to the wheel well lip and goes around the openings. From what I can tell they don't appear to be on the car, but didn't know what may have came with it.

I was talking about the rear quarter trim around the wheel openings. I have some rusting in the rear quarters and my trim on one side was eaten up. 70 mph wind headed your way. Passed through here a minute ago and knocked neighbors patio furniture off the deck. Have a good night.

Does not have wheel well trim,but does have good drip rails,I willcheck on the tail lights.I do know one of the lenses is broke will check the other in the morning.

I will take the drip rail if it is in better shape than the one on my Scamp now. The one I currently have has a spot about 3/4 of the way back where it got hit and is dented in. Otherwise, it shines really well and is not pitted. I think a picture would be best if you could. Passenger side. A picture is attached of the specific piece I need. It runs from the corner of the wing window all the way to the bottom rear corner of the rear window. Thanks.View attachment IMAG0159.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back