73 Scamp

-

a68postcar

Reaction score
73 Scamp for your par ousel. I've found the best thing to do is let the pics tell the story. My sons car. khan1187 pictures to follow
1411.jpg

2092.jpg

Welcome!

What colour you going to spray it? The orignal one?

its going back to the original color, it not one that you see everyday and i kinda like that aspect

You guys are the real deal fixing that Scamp. I do like the color as well. Read some of your Dads posts, I figured he was more than capable when I saw the WS channels.

He and I have done quite a few together over the years, his or someone else’s lol both the duster and the dart in his gallery were done by him and I, we fuss at each other a lot but his attention to detail and knowledge about these cars is very impressive. It’s actually pretty fun working on the old mopars together, it’s been something that has definitely helped me become who I am today.

I’m guessing it’s Mist Green (F1)? Regardless, great plant to keep it the original colour!

H22A4, Thanks for checking in on the build. In case your interested, I also have several builds on the E body and, B body and, truck sites. All under my handle. Thanks again for watching.

20240901_085019.jpg

20240901_084848.jpg

hcallaway, loads of time and effort. The old idle hands thing. But i do enjoy it. Alot. I try to reply to all comments personally. And try to help out any way possible. I also try to answer any questions. Thanks again for watching.

-
Back