73 swinger front parking lenses

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got a set for my '73 brand new. I ordered them off e-bay from some dude in Mexico $40 for the pair shipped. I will say they are not 100% OEM correct, but do fit well & look good. I have to say I was very happy with them the shipping was very quick the fit & appearance is very good. The only thing I found wrong with them was the outer silver rim is just slightly smaller than the originals, I had to do some minor sanding on the silver rim as they had some burrs/mold flash. I just did the needed tlc & taped them off to respray the silver & I was happy with them. I would recommend these lens to anybody with '73-'74 darts considering how hard it is to find new ones this was the only way for me.O:)
ps... I also ordered new gaskets from e-bay as well they were only about $15 shipped and fit very well also

Attachments

• dart lens.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 87
thanks for the heads up dodgefreak,i am looking at an NOS piece right now,i will get info from you if it doesnt pan out!

I just got a set for my '73 brand new. I ordered them off e-bay from some dude in Mexico $40 for the pair shipped. I will say they are not 100% OEM correct, but do fit well & look good. I have to say I was very happy with them the shipping was very quick the fit & appearance is very good. The only thing I found wrong with them was the outer silver rim is just slightly smaller than the originals, I had to do some minor sanding on the silver rim as they had some burrs/mold flash. I just did the needed tlc & taped them off to respray the silver & I was happy with them. I would recommend these lens to anybody with '73-'74 darts considering how hard it is to find new ones this was the only way for me.O:)
ps... I also ordered new gaskets from e-bay as well they were only about $15 shipped and fit very well also

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back