73 swinger

-
If rain holds off going to twist some bolts on the swinger thinking about putting a 70 duster front end on it my drop the beak what do y'all think?

If rain holds off going to twist some bolts on the swinger thinking about putting a 70 duster front end on it my drop the beak what do y'all think?

I love the front "Beak" it gives it character! But if you do decide to swap it out I would be interested in the grill as it looks like yours is in much better condition than mine.

Well bought a 70 duster roller body got it cheap ,got new floor pan also got manual steering box already has disc brakes on front and v-8 k frame

Casting # can be found under the valve cover.
Xheads016.jpg

Yep, with head off the engine the # can also be found on the underside close to the pushrod holes.
302 heads, nice. You gonna put those on a 360?

I have a 360 that been bored .60 mild cam flat top pistons and been balanced molly rings I'm going to throw this heads on it with a eldebrock intake probably a holly 650 done got the headers and electric fans

Run into a snag today picked up a old holley carb and can't find out what size it is ,list no.is a 8409 summit was no help so if you know give me a holler thanks

It also has 1710 stamped under the list numbed
A quick search and I'm seeing a 600 cfm Holley/Motorcraft carb. OE Ford
Thanks, think I will check on a kit this weekend ,you come thorough again ,I really appreciate your help ,that should be OK for the 360? I know its a double pumper

-
Back