-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josecuda

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Contact seller
Hi there! I am looking for a set of Schumacher conversion mounts that will fit my 1974 Dart. Its a S6 to 318 conversion. These sell new for $177, but If anyone has a set laying around that would like to sell I am interested. Thank you!

I do not have one, but the one made by Schumacher is a great kit, cant recall what I paid, but I cant imagine finding one other than new :???: I ve had one sitting in the garage for 2 years , but finally got the 76 Dart Sport I was looking for , and now am going to need it . Good luck, in my opinion, new is the way to go.

I do not have one, but the one made by Schumacher is a great kit, cant recall what I paid, but I cant imagine finding one other than new :???: I ve had one sitting in the garage for 2 years , but finally got the 76 Dart Sport I was looking for , and now am going to need it . Good luck, in my opinion, new is the way to go.

Yup, I have used Schumacher mounts in the past with no problems. Just wanted to see if anyone had a set they didn't needed anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back