-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tracy S

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Does anyone have a good engine harness laying around? I don't need spliced wires with gobs of electrical tape, cracked insulation, melted connectors and "custom" accessory wires tied in. I already have that. I know you get what you pay for, that's not a problem. If all else fails, I'll take a month off of work to try to figure out the generic Painless mopar kit. Thanks, Keith.

If all else fails, I'll take a month off of work to try to figure out the generic Painless mopar kit. Thanks, Keith.

LMAO!!! I hear you on that! I hate electrical stuff. For me it like a deer stearing at the headlights.

Does anyone have a good engine harness laying around? I don't need spliced wires with gobs of electrical tape, cracked insulation, melted connectors and "custom" accessory wires tied in. I already have that. I know you get what you pay for, that's not a problem. If all else fails, I'll take a month off of work to try to figure out the generic Painless mopar kit. Thanks, Keith.
PM SENT

Sorry, I jumped the gun posting this ad. I checked out the electrical/wiring forum and decided to take the plunge. I bought the EZ Wiring kit. According to the postings, I won't need an entire month to install it. We'll see when it gets here. If you have to turn on the left turn signal and beep the horn three times to start the car, I'll call it a custom theft deterrent system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back