-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buschi340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Because of the big bolt circle I want to have in the front too I'm looking for a set of spindles, calipers, UCA, rotors, splash shields.

I'm located in Germany. Not so easy to find that stuff here.... :-(

I'm not sure you can ship the rotors in a flat rate box. Too heavy.

What $ in shipping cost do you deem unreasonable?

If the rotors are under 20# each and went in flat rate boxes, you'd have at least 4 boxes is my guess. $80 per box.

a guy from here where I missed the sale had an USPS quote for all the parts plus master cylinder and booster ( which I don't need ) about 180 USD. Thats ok for me. Rotors I can by here but spindles/shields/calipers/UCAs are nearly impossible

I have a whole set up less the prop valve and MC. Its all attached to 73+ V8 KFrame -- Whole lot (including the k-frame) or $475 + shipping and I will palletize it to ship if you arrange the shipping. I can ship from my company address... PM me if interested.

I appreciate all the offers. But best for me would be only the stuff behind the wheel. With K-Frame is really nice but shipping would kill me I guess... :-( and than I will have a problem with my Hemi Set up too. New engine mounts, not sure if headers fit than etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back