74 360 Duster

-

74360duster

JEREMY
Reaction score
I Have A # Matching 74 360 Duster.has White Bucket Seat Interior,console Shifter,map Light,space Saver Seat,a/c,cruise,cranking Moonroof With Half Vinyl Top.fender Turn Signals.its Orange With White Stripes.ralley Wheels.and Rear Electric Window Defroster.would Anyone Have Any Idea If This Car Is Very Rare.or Is It Just A One Of The 4500 360 Dusters Built.thanks

it has got to be rare with all of those options and color. probably 1 of 20 or so made like it, maybe less. there is a thread in the welcome section from a guy named "my340" that has a blue 340, with moonroof, white interior, buckets, ect...i think his is 1 of about 10. there are pictures of his there also. how about some pics of it?

I'll Try To Post Some Pictures.i See You Have A Demon.
My Uncle Has A Orginal 340 Sizzler Package Yellow Demon.very Nice Car.my Dad Had A Plum Crazy Purple 340 4spd Demon Back In The Day.it Is Now Resting In My Grandmas Field.i Gave My Brother A 71 Demon.no Rust.that I Remvoed From A Building On My Grandmas Farm.it Was Driven In The Building In 1981.i Also Have A 73 Duster With A 360 Running 11.90,on The Motor.has No Nos.thank Goodness.a Mopar Does Not Need Nos To Go Fast.has 3.91 Gears.that 11.9 Was While Slipping The Rear Wheels And With Full Exhaust.have A Great Day

sounds like you have access to alot of great cars. i hope you have them still. the feild cars need to be rescued and soon!

while i was messing around in my garage.i decided to write the fender tag numbers down to try to find someone to decode it.i found that my car has 2 fender tags.does that make it much rarer or did lots of 74 360 dusters have 2 fender tags.they read
n41 n76 r11 v6w v8w ctd
j25 j52 l31 m21 m52
f18 g11 o55 g65 g75 h51
v4w u b41 c16 c56 c71
fe5 c6xw 000 c06 304334
e58 d34 vs29 l4b 273964

second tag reads
560 L2 26
vin is VS29L4B273964
does anyone have time to decode this.the f18 code was hard to read as well as the c16 code.thanks.

here is what i get....... the f18 :hd 65 amp alt as far as the second tag numbers second tag reads.. 560 L2 26.. no clue. 74 on up gets kinda tricky. i do know that all the l codes are interior codes for lights so it has something to do with that. that is the best i can do...looks to be a pretty combination. need pictures now.....

dust74.jpg

pm me your address.i will mail u a picture of the 360 duster.i do not have access to a digital camera.money is alittle tight right now.my wife is pregnant with twin girls.she is due july 10.i have not been able to purchase a camera yet.i did not realize how expensive kids would be.these will be my first.the neat part is i am also a twin.we both love old cars.i like mopars but my sister is into fords.she has a slick 67 mustang coupe.at least its a muscle car.better than an import.but anyways.i would love to mail u a picture.maybe u could post it for me?thanks for decoding my fender tag. :thumblef:

74360duster said:
i like mopars but my sister is into fords.she has a slick 67 mustang coupe.at least its a muscle car.better than an import.
and yet you work for chevy???

So what's wrong with working for "The General"? I think he pays pretty damn good. Just wish I had enough time in to take one of those great retirement buyouts.

don

LeAnne said:
and yet you work for chevy???
WORKING FOR CHEVY PAYS FOR MY TOYS AS WELL AS THE STUFF I AM GOING TO NEED TO SUPPORT MY NEW UPCOMING FAMILY.I'D WORK FOR FORD IF WAS ENOUGHT TO PAY THE BILLS.MY UNCLE OWNS A DODGE DEALERSHIP IN THE SAME TOWN THAT I WORK FOR CHEVROLET IN.IM NOT PREDJUDICE.SHOW ME THE MONEY.

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!
Truly the only thing that counts today when your working nevermind a family, kids, house, and all the other bills.
The highest payer has me working for them

Hi I had a 74 360 4 speed back in the late 80's I don't even have a photo of it any more but I recently found the VIN# on a piece of paper in my filing cabinet. Makes me want to start looking for it hahaha VS29L4B257600

-
Back