-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bellboy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a nice rear bumper for my 74 Duster.May be interested in just the guards as a consolation prize.Also need two good tailight trim bezels. Thanks!!

I have a '75/'76 bumper which will interchange, but has the narrower bumper guards. It's in pretty good driver condition. I still need to get it out for a better inspection. But if interested in more info, let me know.

I'm in Florida near Daytona.

I'm looking for a nice rear bumper for my 74 Duster.May be interested in just the guards as a consolation prize.Also need two good tailight trim bezels. Thanks!!

i have the rear bumper and the taillight assys with the bezels

Yes I am interested.Mine has the narrow-strip guards that are different from the thicker ones on the front.Do you accept Paypal? Let me know when you get a look at it. [email protected] Thanks...John

I may have found a bumper in Florida,but not certain yet.Stay in touch please.How much do you want for the light assemblies? Can you accept Paypal? [email protected] Thanks...John Bell

I have a real nice shell but I need the brackets & plate. Anyone getting rid of these?

Dugster,

It depends what year your car is. A '73 takes "conventional" bumper brackets and may also have a reinforcement between the brackets and bumper. If it's like the front on a '73 and '74 Duster, the reinforcement plate can be removed and the bumper can be bolted directly to the brackets.

1974-76 rear bumpers had the "shock absorber" brackets with a very heavy reinforcement sandwiched between them and the bumper. You can't remove the reinforcement plate because those bumpers won't bolt up to the "shock absorber" brackets. '73 bumpers have a different bolt pattern than '74-'76.

I've got a '75 shell (would have helped if I mentioned that, huh). Looking for the rest of it to replace the beat up '73 bumper I have on it now.

If this will work... It's on a 73.

73DusterJC003.jpg

73DusterJC004.jpg

$75 + shipping

I'll toss in the bumper brackets too if you want them.

I'm needing the '74 and up brackets. I have the chrome already. But, thanx.

Dugster,

If your car is a '73 and you get the '74 & up brace and "shock absorber" brackets, you will need to do some fabricating to install them. I don't have anything to do a side-by-side comparison, but it won't be a bolt-in deal.
It's a totally different set-up and may weigh around 3 times as much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back