Not open for further replies.

jefflock

69 Dart 408 10.08 best pass so far
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Contact seller
I found out from another member that this car is a 75 model not a 74. Thanks for the heads up!!!

This one is getting ready to be cut for scrap. I'd like to sell some parts off of it for those who need them. Please let me know of your needs. PM me here. Located in cental Kansas.
For some reason I can't post pictures. I'll try again later.
There is lots of rust in the rear quarters.
Front fenders have some at the bottom.
Headlight bezels look good.
Front seat is shot will need recovered.
Back seat appears to be in good shape.
Front door panels have some wear, rears look good.
The wheels are toast.
Trim appears to be in good shape other than some hail damage.

Joey got the picture problem fixed. Enjoy>>>

Attachments

• IMGP0182.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 955
  • IMGP0191.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 957
  • IMGP0190.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 955
  • IMGP0189.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 948
  • IMGP0188.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 965
  • IMGP0187.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 956
  • IMGP0186.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 958
  • IMGP0185.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 961
  • IMGP0184.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 954
  • IMGP0183.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 949
Somebody should snag the A/C stuff as well as the shroud, coolant recovery bottle and the CRUISE CONTROL !!

Jeff, the custom seat cover looks to be almost the correct color & possibly the dash mounted compass?
good luck on the parts sale-- looks to have some goodies, electronic ignition, radio, a/c stuuf-- upper control arms & such,
happy parting ,Lawrence

V Dart,
Your first in line for the compass. It actually has front disc lbp brakes. I'm not sure what rear end it has 8 1/4 or ?. Haven't got it high enough to look under.

I need the rear driver side upper trim piece(plastic piece that has the felt on it for the rear window) Radio knobs, windshield wiper switch and knob, headlight switch and knob, interior hood release assembly, does the radio work?

I need the rear driver side upper trim piece(plastic piece that has the felt on it for the rear window) Radio knobs, windshield wiper switch and knob, headlight switch and knob, interior hood release assembly, does the radio work?

Wiper switch/knob and headlight switch/knob and interior release are yours if I can get them removed. Rear panel is toast. Plastic was brittle and it broke in several pieces. Sale pending on other parts for now.

Honestly I don't know if it is a 74 or 75? If you say it's a 75 it's a 75.

right on, im just trying to give you a heads up I think some minor things changed between 74 and 75

Someone requested cruise control pictures. The unit under the appears to be all hooked up and ready to go. I'll check my PM's for the requestor.

Attachments

• IMGP0209.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 893
  • IMGP0210.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 886
Anyone wanting the electronic ignition system? distributor, coil, ballast resitor and control box package deal $75 plus shipping It should fit in medium ($12)or large flat rate ($17) box

Hello, would the whole windshield wipers setup fit my 73 dart swinger? I need the whole setup cause my car came wit none, the previous owner shaved it off. Thanks

Any other interest in parts from this car?? It's time is limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back