Status
Not open for further replies.

340duster340

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
74 dart arm rest pads and upper door trim ... from 2 door

all parts are in good used condition. a little TLC, soap and water will go a long way to clean these up.

$40 obo for all (4) armrest pads and $55 for the (4) upper door trims and a pillar trims. + actual shipping. i have a box for these so they are pretty much ready to go. i might even have the a pillar trims somewhere.

pads are fair-good condition and are suitable for a driver. the grain is still there but they are a little weathered. some of the plastic pegs on the backs are broken. the detail pics available in the album (click on any picture) show their condition. i cleaned one up with soap and water and it looked much much better.

door trims are in good condition and again will clean up nice.

these are NOT perfect. they have some discoloration and are dirty but are not chalky. foam pads are good, like i said good for a driver but please do not expect new parts.

i can get additional pictures as needed.

the box to ship all of this + the a-pillars if they fit would be 58 x 8 x 4 if you want to check shipping from 11729 NY for UPS. shouldn't be that bad.

UPS ground will be around $20 for the upper door trims. i might even be able to jam the arm rest pads in the same box.

if your only interested in the arm rest pads those fit in USPS medium flat rate box, shipping for just those would be $12

i also have the a pillar trim, which parts are you interested in?

Needed for both doors.(The trim where the door lock mechanism pops up through),Then I will just need to paint them black for my 73 Duster do you have the mounting hardware to? my Duster was missing them when I purchased it.
I can send payment out on the Jan 3rd if they are still available.

Thank you
Bruce B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back